SIZE GUIDE: Rings
At BYBORN we indicate ring sizes by the inner diameter. Many of our rings is adjustable (one size) and fits all sizes, but for some others you may have to find your ring size.
Measure a ring you already have to find your size
1. Take a ring of your own which you know is the right size.
2. Measure the inner diameter, where the hole is at its biggest.
3. Match your measure with the right size. For example, 16mm means size 16. If you are between two sizes, go for the bigger one.
Measure your finger to find your size
1. Tie a thread around the finger you would like to measure. Don't tie it too tight.
2. Measure the length of the thread in millimeter. The length of the thread corresponds to your size. If you are between two sizes, go for the bigger one. Round off according to the table below.
|Inner circumference (mm)||Inner diameter (mm)|